[University of Bums on Seats]
spEak You're bRanes
- A collection of ignorance, narcissism, stupidity, hypocrisy and bad grammar.
- Don't just shorten your URL, make it suspicious and frightening.
People Of Walmart
- you already know it
- anti-social networking
- themeless (warning - TNSFW)
Cats that look like Hitler
Preparing for emergencies
- THERE ARE TERRORISTS EVERYWHERE AND WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! PANIC NOW! START SCREAMING!
"It's crazy--Black people really do seem to love them!!"
- News felch (not related to any murdoch publications)
Rate My Poo
- Does exactly what it says on the bowl. Warning! Real turds...
- America's Finest News Source
- Convert any web site into the "porn" version. Perfect for the fan of toilet humour and sexual swearing.
The Smoking Gun
- The evidence.
- Home of facts
- Zap Internet Advertisers with Squid (it actually works)
- question everything.
- Alternative, alternative medicine
The Misanthropic Bitch
- Relocated after a spat with shutdown.com.
- Like a blog...but with more opinionated ranting by me.
Web Economy Bullshit Generator
- Disintermediate your bleeding-edge channels
- The only clean spot in the media arse.
- Bomb Soho. Home of Arse Media.
- They are
- What better to send someone you love than the gift of crack rock ?
- It was a good day, apart from the public-school crusties fucking it all up.
The Virtual Manager
- Who needs human middle-managers ?
- The Word
- Try out "Cruelete"
- America's Favourite Church
- Home of the Demotivator
TV Go Home
- The Bastard son of the Radio Times
- Nasty. British. Short.
- Have you
d today ?
- Linked again because its so good.
Fravia's pages of reverse engineering
- fravia+. A true hero.
No Web Patents
- Boycott Amazon.
- Piss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday.
- The Parody Place.
- Including random cliche lister.
Gettysburg Powerpoint Presentation
- Jesusify your page.
- who's 0wning who ?
Emporium of Fruit
- Ask Joe Pesci / Alan Geller interprets your dreams..
- Laugh ? I nearly shat...Also has extensive material on Joey Deacon.
- Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal. Lots of good reading matter.
Arts on Canvas